<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 17, 2003

I'm having some problems regarding The Blazer Project, which I think I will just call Project Stall from now on.
I'm not, really. but then I am because I don't know what kind of engine I want. Ultimately, I want to put something like a 387 or a 454 in it, but that's dang expensive. so, I'm basically considering putting a 4.3 litre in it... that would work. or I could downgrade to a 3.4 litre carburated 1985 blazer... which would be weird. I'll have to think about it. The midline, and probably the best choice (considering I don't REALLY want it to be able to HAVE to outrace anyhting in Norman) would be to put a 350/330 in it (350 cu in. 330 HP) and then put in a 700R4 trans 4X4 (which I intend to do eventually anyway).
but what I have decided so far is to put a cowl induction hood on it, some sort of holographic paint (two or three color, I am looking at Ocean extreme by http://www.extreme-paint.com ) back and front bumper covers (so that the bumpers will look fancy-like)
and to either remove or change the blazer's sidepeices slash wing. I might just take the entire spoiler off. but that'd be at least a year away, I am going to change the sidepeices over fall break.
I'm also going to replace the dash lights over fall break, as well as see if I can't get a chrome display (pointless I know).
all of the underside parts, like the driveshaft.... that will all be replaced. and I think I am going to run a dual exhaust from it in the end.
this is all at LEAST a year and a half away. probably more.
yay! fun fun. this summer... it's going to be great.

Comments: Post a Comment