<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 7, 2003

I have one request from EVERYONE. stay out of my business and let me lead my own damn life. I don't want to hear anymore "You have a duty" speeches, I don't want to hear anymore damn speeches at all.
I want everyone to let me live or die ON MY OWN! how hard is this to ask?!?! STOP FUCKING CARING, AND LET ME LIVE OR DIE ON MY OWN!!! I don't know exactly what I want, but I do know that I don't want people telling me what it is I have to or SHOULD do. STOP! why can't you all back off, I know I'm not going anywhere, I don't NEED you to tell me that!
Is it so hard to ask?
IS it really so hard to ask thatall of you simply stop "caring?"
Is that even what you all are doing? It seems more like you're all judging me on societies standards; you can't even let me alone!
I HATE THIS SOCIETY, I HATE THE PATHS IT FORCES US TO TAKE!
and further, i hate people who try to force me to LIVE in and with this society under the "veil" of caring???
WHAT exactly is it that you care about? is it my welfare, my state of mind, or my FAILURE within this society???
If you cared about my state of mind you wouldn't be giving me bullshit speeches on how I should try to be so conformist- live my life, everyday, go to work, and then DIE.
IF you cared about my welfare, you wouldn't be reinforcing the fact that I REALLY am such a failure, this just makes me want to commit suicide. also, if you cared about my welfare, then you'd care about my happinness, and STOP telling me i have to "own up" to choices I have made THAT I ALREADY HAVE OWNED UP TO! what the fuck does that mean? does it mean that when I KNOW i made a decision not to go to class, and I know this means I might flunk, I have taken responsibility and "owned up to my actions," knowing FULL WELL that it might mean I flunK????
what do you mean, take responsibility for your actions?!?!? I KNOW FULL FUCKING WELL WHAT THEY DO, SO STOP TELLING ME I DON'T!
and finally, since alot of you have made it very clear that you really don't care so much about my happiness as much as you care about whether or not I fail within this society, BACK OFF. you eiter care about whether or not I'm happy, or you don't. IF living in a shithole with no money makes me happy, then you should be happy for me too! If you try to force your views on me, it's not really me you're caring about; it's whether or not I am either A) living my life like the majority, being a picture perfect clone; or B) whether or not I am living like you, (I care whether or not you act like me) or C) I care that you make me look bad in association with me, I'm too shallow to really care about you, so I say I care because you're making me look bad by association, you failure, even if you're happy, so I care!


GO AWAY!
I have never wanted to die more. I know I'm a failure, stop telling me.

Comments: Post a Comment