<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 9, 2003

Man. I am not sure whether or not life sucks right now... but of course, I am not sure if it has EVER sucked. or maybe it was just never good, that's more likely. anyway, it's not like it matters... People just don't listen. so shall it ever be. of course, when I don't listen to people lecturing me because I have just told them ot listen and they interuppted and or ignored me I suppose I am not listening to them talk over me.
Life has always sucked- sometimes I've just thought it hasn't. how confusing.
not that it matters.
I almost wish I COULD be suicidal, because then I wold't have to put up with shit anymore.
But, unfortunately, I have too much to live for....
like getting a 1968 Chevelle SS! :)

a green matchstick box
flammable warnings, coffee
it's way to early

Comments: Post a Comment