<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 13, 2003

hmmm.
I don't think I would buy and rebuild an old engine. I found a Ram Jet 350 small block Chevy Engine for under 5,000 dollars, even as low as 3,700 possibly. I think I'd have to buy that, and drop it into a, oh, say... maybe an '88 Blazer? or a '63/66 Nova? I doubt I could get the Nova that easily, but I wish. anyway, It's a 350 cubic inch, 5.7 litre, 350 horsepower engine that has pretty awsome electronically controlled fuel injectors. this means very little to me, as of yet, other than this engine stomps hardcore. I would install it myself, which would rock. but not yet. need more experience first. and I would have to get something like a 700R4 to go along with it, maybe.
Nova comes from latin meaning New. Spanish basically sucks. No Go my ass. try one word.

Comments: Post a Comment