<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 9, 2003

I replaced the distributor cap and rotor cap in my blazer yesterday. it was pretty fun, although I had a couple minor problems like putting the spark plug wires back on correctly the first time! I was one place off on every wire so it didn't want to fire, but then I reorganized them and it was okay.
My next project is to take out my intake and filter housing, clean it up, and paint it metallic silver with heat ressistant engine paint. then I am going to get some engine cleaner°reaser and clean that baby UP!
I basically went to far with that rant the other day. It was really only directed at like one person and a couple others thought it was for them, so if you don't think it was for you IMMEDIATELY and or you didn't do anything to piss me off in the last couple of days, it wasn't you.
I hope that maybe in the next week I can go over to Sarah Rhoades' house and help her with her blog, although I seriously doubt it. I'd like to; that and replace my blazer's engine with a 396 and replace the transmission with a turbo 350. man that car would rock the world so hardcore. I'd also have to replace the drivetrain and driveshaft with kickass things, put hydraulics so that it can raise and lower an extra 5 inches, and get one set of off road tires and one set of racing tires. that would rule my world, basically. other than that life goes on.

Living life ahead
A day into the mudslide
for every two out

Comments: Post a Comment