<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 10, 2003

I think it's possible to have more than one soulmate. I have at least three, I think. a potential fourth.
The first is Ameile, A certain '88 Blazer that fills my heart with love.
The second is a '68 Chevelle SS.
The third is a '63 Chevy II.
I don't know the fourth.

I'm going car crazy. Next semester I am DEFINETLY going to take a course over cars at MNT or something like it, and I am going to learn cars like I know my own self, like I know my hand...
and then, then I am going to go and get myself a couple of things.
like a Chevy 396 engine that needs a little work.
like a turbo 350 transmission (or a 700R4 transmission) that needs a little work.
like some really cool eldebrock carberator.
and then, then Ameile will become a powerhouse. a psuedo hotrod.
I will install them. and she'll tear up the streets. how biznitchess is that?
I'm also going to get that chevy II, and that chevelle. it's going to happen.

I think tommorow I am going to go and get some Eastwood Silver hi-temp paint and clean up my current carberator and air intake, and repaint them. it'll look cool. and I'm also going to clean up the engine, so it looks nice... for once in all the tim've had it. If Ameile can't whomp major ass right now she can at least whomp ass. I just wish I had enough for a massive paint job on the outside, some REALLY shiny beautiful blue, I think. something old looking maybe.

That Chevy II would be superlight metallic blue or superlight metallic purple. no racers.

man I am crazy.
oh, and for one of the best and most detailed sites ever on car work... (if you're intrested) check out chevyassylum.com

Caress cold metal
weep for despair of lonely
Meaningless dark words

Comments: Post a Comment