<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 6, 2004

I talked to one of kelsey's friends over the internet. it was interesting... I think. talk about shadowtalk, though. I think I am beginning to speak shadow very well, hell, I could put that on a job application. "have a second language?" yes I do! I speak shadow fluently.... grr...
speaking of shadows... I am currently going to work on another chapter for my book, so keep your noses freshly clean, and don't fret. it'll be up in the next couple days.
I think I might be able to understand why people drink- but I don't think I understand why people drink to simply get drunk. I don't think I ever will.

I'm having an intersting experience of the emotional kind. maybe I'll alk about it later...
allright, well, I am going to work on the next chapter...

Comments: Post a Comment