<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 21, 2003

Life and things. always changing, sometimes for the worst, sometimes for the better.

First on my list is that I talked to my mom about this last semester of college. She knew I had given up, and I had known that she had known but didn't want to talk about it. I was terrified that she would be really dissapointed in me. she wasn't, she was supportive... and I was kind of depressed last night. I felt like I had to try and work at it, even though it wasn't where i needed to be and it wasn't where i belonged.

I'm not sure I know yet exactly where I belong. but this is better already.

Sophie, Dan and Courtney's cat, walked around like it couldn't believe that dan was gone the other day. Today she played with one of the N64 controller cords and bit my hand alot, alternatively purring and dashing all around the living room. now she's sitting next to the computer, cleaning herself.

My roll pan came in about 5 days ago, and I intend to go to walmart and get some red spray paint and some clear acrylic coat and paint and seal it.

Then, maybe tommorow, I'll find out how the bumper comes completley off. I still have to drill some holes in the roll pan, and I'm not exactly sure how it mounts. it didn't come with any instructions, and it isn't super strong fiberglass. I am unimpressed... I have seen better fiberglass. it's just bad quality. it's like plastered fiberglass or something. arg!
so that's this week's project.

Comments: Post a Comment