<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 13, 2003

I have taken a quote from donald's blog. I intend to use it to show how bleak and sickening my life really is.

"oh, and for those of you going to the semi-formal, some advice."

Never again. ever. there are no more semi formals. there aren't even any more dances.
If it wasn't for the fact that I am too old to attend a high school semi-formal- it'd be the fact that I don't think I will find anyone I want to take.
little story- one that doesn't hurt, but... makes me sigh, and think, "damn, if only you were attracted to people that LIKED you!"

Michelle is intrested in Ryan, I think. or Ryan is intrested in Michelle, it doesn't matter. Good for her, good for him. I like Ryan/Mooseballs/Mcgee, or whatever you want to call him, and I wish him only happiness. I also wish Michelle only hapiness.

But why can't I seem to find happiness??? I really hate myself over this- I do. I am not happy, and it seems I am also STUPID enough to be attracted to the wrong people. People that don't really have anything in common with me, and have no reason to be interested in me because I dress poor, like a punk or some wannabe punk rocker/skater
and maybe because I have no right thumb.
Good for me, right!!

Comments: Post a Comment