<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 8, 2003

I played a game of axis and allies tonight. I was Japan again, I always am.
My navy was huge! America didn't even have one... But then Matt left and I had to run the damn deutchland as well. I hate running both- I really actually like running the small fight countries, keep me away from Russia and Germany and their bloodshed!
Actually, I wouldn't mind playing germany, or for that matter, USA. although US gets handed in the pacific like a little bitch real fast.

I can't wait for this semester to end. I get to move into the apartment, and I get to live on my own. but I wonder what my mom will think at the end of this semester. I think she'll be really dissapointed in me. I don't like that... suicide would be alot better. Sometimes I really hate myself...
anyway. It's not like it matters. I have minor things to worry about, right?
I need to think about a BEGINNING to my story.
yeah... whatever....

Comments: Post a Comment