<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 5, 2003

WHOA! whoa, whoa! Is it my imagination, or did I just get invited to like... a couple things at once???? I have nothing planned, Sarah, so yes to whatever/all. also, I'd LIKE to be able to "help" you with your webpage... not that I'm really all that good at helping or anything. shriek/squeal/laugh
Allright. that's pretty much all.

You think it's cool I'm writing... but who all has read it all? I know, I know, if you're not checking my webpage alot, you're not finding all the peices... just scroll down a little ways and look for what is now labeled CHAPTER 1, and start from there. if you're not intrested.... allright then. If you have something to say, like, "I liked this, but..." or "there's an error here" (I know there are still errors, I seem to remember seeing two caps in a row and a couple misspelled words. if you point them out under the "chapter," I'll catch them) FEEL free to use my new "shout outs!"
Shout Out is cool- and best of all it's easy- if you want it on your page just click on the "find out more" button when a shout out pops up.

THANKS to Brenda for telling me "click that button," because I am too much of a jackass to figure it out on my own!

Comments: Post a Comment