<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 4, 2003

I went to The alteration shop and gave them my glove. by friday morning, it will be done and I will have the coolest pair of gloves ever! I also put in the order for the smooth roll pan. It's gonna be so cool, I'm going to get it by the 12th, hopefully. I also hope the lighter comes in, I plan on going to the mall tommorow to find out.
Anyway... I also need to hink about how to get from where my story is now to where I want it to be. I have some ideas, ideas I think are great, but we'll have to see how I can develop all the characters and kind of tell their stories. Of course, the main character, now named Speich, will have alot to do with it. In the next chapter, his current powers will be thrown a strange curve... but not TOO strange, i hope. well, if you like it come back. it'll be up in the next couple of days.

Comments: Post a Comment