<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 12, 2003

well, I haven't updated in a while. because old compy crashed it's silly ass sensless.
I reformatted- and while messing with it a screw fell inside of it. arg!
so me and michael took the cover off to recover the screw. what did we find inside? surprisingly, I found a plug that had apparently never been plugged in.

When we first got this peice of crap back in 98, My mom thought it had no sound card, because speakers and other things NEVER worked on it.
well,
I, being computer illiterate back then, didn't know any better.
BUT when I saw the plug, I got to wondering. I found a couple of places to plug it in, and lo and behold, I HAVE SOUND! how awsome is that!

SO, even though I had to reformat, and lost everything, I gained sound.
A fair deal, maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment