<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 10, 2003

So I played trivial pursuit until odd hours of the night instead of sleeping... that seems to be a bad hbit of mine. just, wasting tme. I do it alot.
that and doing sensless shit that makes me feel bad. that too.

I haven't talked to a couple people in several days- I don't know how I feel about it.
I do talk to some OTHER people alot, and I don't know how I feel about THAT.

I can't wait for the semester to be over....it'll be easier then. alot easier. I'll have more time to do alot of nothing... but, I'll also have time to move into the apartment.

Dan's cat, Sophie,is staying, and now she's under my charge. At least, she will be for a semester, I think. I'll probably have to talk it over with Adam, but we'll see. He might not want her to stay.... and James WAS oppoesd to the idea at first. I like it, I miss having a cat near and around all the time a lot. It will be good, if only for a semester.

But that does mean I will have to clean up after her and such. We'll see how that goes... that was what James was concerned about.

I don't know how I feel right now. I don't. and that's strange- I don't know if I am depressed or happy or what. I'm just living. that's kind of weird- I did that alot, and now I'm doing it again. but before I was always depressed.
I wish I did know how I felt.

Comments: Post a Comment