<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 16, 2003

man i crack myself up. Me and amanda played a great game of starcraft just now... we barely survived the attacks of the computer (we were both terran) and ended up taking our bases into the air and jumping them around a whole lot!
Finally i got enough of a defense up that they couldn't attack easily, and then we just slowly built the formidable force called CAPITAL starships.

geezzz... you can tell i am tired.
also, i met this really nice girl named lindsay(lindsey?) who used to go to Norman North. I wondered if I should ask for her number but that seemed non-erik-modus operandi. so i didn't. I don't know, she ACTED intrested, or at least talked to me more than she did the others... I don't THINK i was hallucinating but who knows.
anyway... she came over to the dorm with michelle, and we talked about living in norman (kind of weird that we both lived here and have never seen each other) and she said she liked my long hair (i think) and we talked music for a little while.

OH! something random- carl's jr. gave me an hardee's honey mustard sauce! that's prett weird.. hardee's hasn't been in oklahoma for like.. 6 years at least.
what else.. i am trying to make this intellig(ble)(ent) but it doesn't seem to be working.
I have never dated without having gotten to know someone first- am i going to break that now? who knows. maybe i should break it.
*softly* argle. well, i am going to go piss wes off even more by sleeping now. good for him, always gotta regulate. i think he was pissed that i was talking to lindsay too (he randomly walked down and saw us talking and maybe he gave me a dirty look).

yeah.
later.

Comments: Post a Comment