<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 19, 2003

we watched "It," "Evil Dead," and "Army of Darkness." It was pretty fun. Michelle fell asleep on my shoulder (I didn't mind at all, she has a nice head and her hair smells pretty! :) ) during Army of Darkness, it was the last one we watched. I realize now that I like Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 so much better than army of darkness. It is a pretty good movie, too. man. I seriously need to talk to Raymond about 2 things, and then I need to work up some courage about something else....... not that it matters.
The new Matt who lives here seems pretty cool, but he's from a different group than I grew up in. that's okay, he's allright. allthough he did tell us a pretty funny (or maybe just upsetting) story about a time when he was going 125 something in a 60 mile an hour highway. he was driving a mustang GT and a Highway Patrol car going the oppisite direction saw him. He slammed on his breaks when he saw the patrol officer, but of course it was too late. The HPC decided to try and pull a major U turn at high speeds, and slid off the road and cracked it's bumper. for some reason, Matt decided to speed back up, basically to try to run. the HPC hadn't turned it's lights on yet, I think. Well he speed off at like a hundred for a couple minutes and then thinks to himself, "yeah, I lost him!" so he slows back down to 60. and then comes along the HPC, and pulls him over. Needless to say (but I will anyway) the officer was PISSED. he gave matt a reckless driving ticket, a speeding ticket, and a ticket for every cigarette that matt was carrying (he was 16 at the time). He couldn't exactly give matt a ticket for evasion because he technically hadn't, the officer didn't try to pull him over when he was in the ditch.
I'm not sure what to think of this. I do think I'm not so sure If I want to drive anywhere with matt.... (lol??) but it was a funny story nonetheless. I think he's more reckless in life than me (that's pretty weird. I'm pretty out there).

anyway, I'm "too tired" to end this with a hiaku right now. I'm hoping I can figure some things out and get all the paper work handled for next semester tommorow, but you never know.

I wanted to end this with "I know this nice girl....." but I don't think I will. goodnight all! :)

Comments: Post a Comment