<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 18, 2003

The fact that my blogger has basically become a post back and forth between me and sarah amuses me. it's pretty funny. but it makes me feel good, at least I have one reader! :) I knew that you guys wouldn't want to sell that truck.... but I am also wondering if someone knows a person with a trashed up but in still good condition (body wise) an old truck (no newer than 65) that is a chevy commanche. I would eventually like to buy one, clean it up, and put a new engine in it, so to speak. well, gotta run, we're going to watch "IT" on the TV, so hope ya'll have a good night!
What did David say about my spoiler? was it the standard "Why the hell did he do that to an 88 blazer?"
for those who didn't know I put a spoiler on an 88 blazer. for fun and because it's different. no one else has one! yay for me!

Comments: Post a Comment