<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 18, 2003

I was looking at some of the other blogs and I realized how much MINE SUCKS! even worse, I haven't been writing any poetry lately.

[I have since decided to take this statement back. with the sheer number of blogs out there, mine is mediocre or good, not sucky.]


As the sun rises
I flee the light to my bed
will it be today?

Full cautious tension
A wingless bird in midflight
what's it all about?

how does it feel now?
I'm sure you realize the wrong
where are you going?

Tired stains of midnight
drench from my eyelids
as I fight a losing battle
with exhaustion
and gravity.
I wonder if today
will be the day
but remember
that nothing ever changes.

I wish she knew she's beautiful.
she doesn't listen;
she is, you know.
what can I say,
what could I ever say
to make the simplest
statement true?
It confuses me, this feeling
and I doubt it
but even more,
I doubt her.

I already know the answer.
I read it in your eyes
as a writer reads a blank page
I just wish
that it could be true.

some things make me doubt my sanity. like my feelings. I wish I could figure it all out.

Comments: Post a Comment