<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 21, 2003

I am actually tired, and it's only like 4 am. that's a first. I did something, and now I am sad because of it, although it really doesn't matter in the long run and could turn good anyway. I just have to give things time and be good ol' me. things will live and die on their own...


well, it's been about two hours since I started this post, and now I am finishing it. I met some intresting and crazy people on the internet while playing poker, and lost like about 300 digital dollars because someone slapped me with their boobs... lol... or at least they said they did.... anyway.

I'm going to sleep. wish me luck. wish me happiness. and... well... that's all. I hope things turn for the better.


not turn for the better... it's good right now. but knowing me, I'll mess it up. hardcore mess it up. so wish me luck on not doing that. and wish me luck on MAINTAINing things. yeah. anyway....

Comments: Post a Comment