<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 20, 2003

allright.
So I decided to go to IHOP last night, at like 1:30, to see michelle, matt, blake, amber, and I took Amanda and greg along with me. anyway... basically it was okay. matt and blake smoke ALOT and I got this sick feeling in my stomach... but then we came back and chilled downstairs for awhile. Amber and Matt were watching varsity blues... and me and michelle talked about some stuff for awhile.. and then I went upstairs. apparently i didn't sleep. yet. me and raymond had a silly argument. and then I decided to go to bed after brushing my teeth. that would be in like ten minutes from this post. i think. man. I'm silly. I need to get up in like 5 hours to fill out paper work and get my stupid and mostly (although not completely) useless life back on track. whatever.

I hope that everyone's dreams will be less troubled and confused than mine are.

Sunlight streaming in
I live only for the night
it's tender fire

Comments: Post a Comment