<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 28, 2007

High Ate us 

I've been gone. for a long time. no posts.

I'm freakin' tired and don't really want to make any sort of a detailed post, but some shit has been happening lately.
Work... is work. people will always be stupid, and they will always come into quiktrip and waste all of their money. Where the hel all of it comes from I have no idea. it's freaking ridiculous how much money these people have.

I, on the other hand, have decided to live as if I am poor. want to save money? stop spending it. So the other day I was at Dillons and I saw they had a ten for ten sale on hamburger helper. You can sure as hell bet I bought a ton of it. Then I went to Sam's using your mom's memebrship and bought a ton of ground beef.

I've been shopping at sams lately, anyway.

I've got this clerk at work, slowfoot. can't walk fast, talk talk talk. Register rat to boot. freakin' annoying. Like Uncle Loyd before he died (and he was a week shy of 100). I don't think I'll see a clerk with as much drive as whatsherface ever again. and she got promoted.

I don't want to talk, but I feel like I must. Amanda, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I'm sorry I never called you back. My car is at the bottom of lake superior right now and I'm waiting for the divers to retrieve it so I'm not currently all of myself.

I'm sure hairball will approve of that statement.

man, it's great, writing in code. in plain sight. I think I'm going to go purchase a rifle and kill someone, turn their brains to sou or salad.

no, I don't mean that. but I thought it was amusing, and it fits right into the previous statement. plus, there are people higher on the list.

bought project car #2. I want my project car back.

Comments:
whatsherface?

haha

ive missed your posts. glad to see you have your baby back .
 
Post a Comment