<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jul 23, 2007

stupidity is debilitating.

Comments:
THANK YOU!
 
you never talk to me anymore!!

BLAH. I object
 
OBJECTION!!!

There is curious news on Kevin!

Ryan may know more, but I know what Ryan has told me at least.

E-mail or text message me: AIM or cell phone.
 
i totally agree with this statement!

anyway, i was editing my posts today, and i was surprised to see your comments... yup, you're right that i don't actually check for comments because i didn't think that anyone would read some random blog.. haha! it's amazing how you stumbled upon it actually.
i am doing biological sciences wisconsin, and i am 20 this year... and yup, i am an international student, from singapore actually...
did something happen to your car? why is it at the bottom of lake superior?
 
Post a Comment