<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Mar 6, 2004

tonight.
Friday night- busiest night here in a long time. It was Courtney's 21st birthday, so it was crazy mad with people! Ben, Emily, Alan, Nikki, Amanda, Courtney, and finally the four living here.
But before all that, my mom had the party going on at her house... so me and nikki and amanda went there.
It was okay. We ate some, but there wasn't much left (my fault) and I had some good coffee. John said he would remember to get the coffee pot from his office, which was nice. Then I can have coffee here!
We got to the apartment, and everyone had run off to get alcohol. They got back, and we played cranium, which was fun with people that were getting drunk. Alan brought over "One Crow short of a Murder" so I could borrow it, and it's a good CD. well, so I thought on first impression, but haven't had much of a chance to listen to it yet. After cranium, some of us played hearts while others played Bridge. Then, me and Ben and Amanda and Nikki talked for a while. everyone else had either gone to bed or gone home, courtney borrowed some blankets and slept on the floor in the kitchen/family room. Ben slept there, too, and I supplied some extra blankets and Sophie's pillow, so they are comfortable.
I have been listening to "Echoes" alot, Pink Floyd's greatest hits. I like the individual albums better, but I don't have Atom Part mother or Animals (I think that's what they are named....)
I don't know why I am finally, after so long, making a long post. but I am.
I finally got Microsoft Word to install on my computer, and I have started using it to write again. I didn't really realize how uselful it is to have some sort of word processor (even if it is as crappy as Word 97) on my computer, but I am thankful that it is there. I'm working on my science fantasy story a bit more, and thinking about writing some Sci Fi and mayyybe starting my Fiction work that's supposed to be my life but not.
I don't know....
anyway, I guess I am done posting for now.

Comments: Post a Comment