<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Feb 22, 2004

SOMEONE vandalized Pamela's car. she called me after it happened, and asked me if I did it, because I was the ONLY one she could think of that bore her ill-will. I said no, I didn't do anything, and then she asked me if I was lying. I called Nikki and Amanda, and apparently someone had thrown something like marinara sauce (or soup? something orange, anyway) all over the back of Pamela's car. Nikki, Amanda, and Wes both thought it had happened after Pamela got back and while they (Nikki, Amanda, and Wes) were at Burger King.
It wasn't me. and thank god it wasn't, because I wanted this to stop. I was in the apartment all day, with Adam and James, and Nikki and Amanda and Wes KNEW where I was as well.
What am I supposed to say to this? I didn't do it, I wanted this to stop. IF I had vandalized Pamela's car, it would have been either the first night, after she shaving creamed mine and hid hers in a private lot (regardless of what anyone may say, Pamela and I both know that she DID participate in that, which is mostly okay, because it was just shaving cream. and silly string.), or, it would have been right after I found my car the second time, which I also have very few doubts Pamela had a hand in. I wouldn't have waited something like 3 weeks to get her back- and I certainly wouldn't have done it now that she actually said hi to me a couple days ago (I wasn't here at the time) and spoke a bit to me in Amanda's room.
I don't know who vandalized her car, and I couldn't guess why unless they were trying to make it look like I did it, or unless they were just angry.

Comments: Post a Comment