<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Feb 15, 2004

Windwaker rules. totally awsome game... I played it for about 13 hours straight (both fortunately and unfortunately) mostly without a walkthrough, and managed to save my sister and defeat Ganon's bird slave, and that's about all I will say JUST in case someone is wanting to play it and doesn't want it spoiled...
sorry I missed ya, Chad, I was playing windwaker, I think. either that or bridge with my roomates... I recognized your screenname, actually, because it matched your email... hopefully I will be there the next time.
the 30 hour mark is coming, and I'm trying TO live on everyone else's schedule, now.. so I need some sleep.
I am also rereading L.E. Modesitt's Magic Engineer, it's a great book. that's pretty much it, except my brother borrowed my blazer to run off and go see Jester (andey's girlfriend wants to see the cave, so rex agreed to take them...) and of course, he needs the 4 wheel drive for that, so I have his buick for a couple days.

Comments: Post a Comment