<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Feb 24, 2004

Blogger support wrote an intresting page or two on how to keep blog-writing and dating from being a disaster. I think it's kind of amusing, allthough I would have expected a slightly different topic, I think.

One of my church members offered me a part-time job, and I'm going to take it. I'm glad that I've finally got SOMETHING.

I had some really weird dreams last night... All the way to Carol getting a new house to driving through a not-so-norman. and camping. A weird cast, this time, too. Not your standard cast at all. (rolls eyes at himeself) Megan and Adam were there, along with Rex and Brandon, some dream people I've never seen before (I think, allthough my crazy mind could have simply taken faces off of people and thrown them in there) and guest appearances by Tracy, Joey Numbers, and Erin.
that's pretty much all, the details aren't all that important- they were mostly just weird dreams- mostly.

Comments: Post a Comment