<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 20, 2004

so a little explaining about nikki.
Nikki is amanda's new roommate. She has pretty eyes. She's friendly, kinda quiet, and seems to be observant. She doesn't like conflict (unless she is involved) and cares about people. She gets my sarcasm. she's funny, and is sarcastic on her own.
I guess we are kind of dating. we haven;t really talked about "what we are," but I am genuinly not concerned. We did have the conversation where I said I liked her and she said she could tell and I said we should hang out and get to know each other better yada yada.
that;s more or less it.
We cuddled last night and watched "The Pelican brief" and then some really retarded tv show called "CHiPs" or something. it was from the late 70's and was fun to make fun of.

I feel really relaxed around her. I don;t feel stressed. I don;t feel uterrly concerned with whether or not she is going to be pissed at me. The fragile, innocent, "please don;t drop me" attitude is gone, and I am not worrying. it feels great.
At first I wondered how going through all this again would be. wondered if I could do it. I don't even care anymore. it's all different, and new. I can't compare any of it to what has happened before, and I can't particularly say it will even be up and running two months down the road. I am just not worrying right now. Which really is a big surprise for me. I generally worry.
That's really all to tell. it isn't much. there it is. so thus, I end my posting mania on a good note.

Comments: Post a Comment