<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 20, 2004

LIFE'S A BITCH, AND THEN YOU DIE.
A couple of weeks ago I went with adam (not my roommate adam) to barnes and noble. I don't know how it went, and frankly, I don't even care anymore. I got two good books which I have of course finished, but the hanging out with adam part was useless.
it was ridiculously casual, and we didn;t talk about anything. heck, I could have gone to barnes and noble with anyone else, and it would have been the same.
I'm done with that chapter in my life. I wonder if I should bury it all. there's enough anguish and piled dead bodies to fertilize the next say, 6 years of my life or so.
But does burying the past and moving on mean forgetting about the people too? what do I do with all the people I knew (like Jenny and Liz &c, &c.)?
Do I bury them? do I forget about them? outside of erin, they had no import to me. I guess just forget about them but say hi if I happen to run into them.
And what about Erin and Adam? Erin hasn't talked to me in a while. I wonder if she even cares? and Adam? there doesn't seem to be anything there anymore. At least I don't hate him.
It doesn't hurt anymore. that's good.

Comments: Post a Comment