<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 24, 2004

I went shopping today! or rather, my mom took me shopping!
For once in my life, I have more than 1 set of shoes (good ones, discounting dress shoes) at once! I got some Etni's (or something, they have a yellow "m" on the side and they are black (so ridiculously dark blue it's black)) and a pair of converse (which are ridiculously comfortable and casual!)
I also got three new sets of jeans, 4 dress shirts (3 for job interviewing, one just to look DAMNED sexy in (it's orange silk. not ugly orange... but, beautiful!)) and a black t-shirt with a huge outline of a red star on it (the pointy kind, not a real burning ball of gas-type).
I also got one set of really nice dress shoes that i like. that's about all... I suppose.

It was fun to go shopping with her. she picked out one silverish nice looking shirt for Jef and quizzed me on whether or not he would like it. I thought he would.
Something amusing also came up- she asked me if I could pick up brandon from a debate tournament if he called really late. I said, "yeah, that might not be a good idea. We're playin poker tonight."
She said, "so does that mean you'll be drinking?" with a grin on her face.
I said, "er, well, Wes and Nikki and amanda are coming over, and I'll probably be the designated driver..."
She was really surprised I hadn't gotten really drunk yet in my life. I kind of laughed at the fact at the fact my mom found this amusing.
As it turned out, I did have to drive Wes and Nikki and Amanda. :)
I need another book. In the last 4 days, I have gone through two books, one that was 487 pages or so long and the other that was almost 700 pages long. Unfortunately, the 700 page book took me a little over 8 hours or so... and I have this terrible problem with reading. once I start a really good book, good luck getting it away from me. I guess I just wish I could escape away into those worlds, sometimes. So I was up REALLY late....
I just cleaned my room, and debating on where things should be hung. I want to go find some real movie posters online or something... but they are pretty expensive. I htink some of them would be a good investment, though.

I'll end on this thought- It's amazing how corrupt people can become with no one to watch them and tell them no.

Comments: Post a Comment