<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 21, 2004

so someone shaving creamed my car tonight. I have to admit, it was funny.
of course pamela didn;t have anything to do with it. she was offended that I would even question whether or not she did it.
We all know that she knows who did it, maybe even had a hand in it happening. maybe SHE didn't physically do it.... but she knows.

I hate this so much. why does it have to escalate?
I seriously considered saran wrapping her car. I didn't.
She moved her car, though. I asked her if she had shaved mine and she was offended, and then she went and parked at her sorrority. she wasn't afraid of retribution from me, she said someone cut off two of her lights (most likely the lights under the car that light up blue) and stole them. she parked it there so it would be safer.

whatever. things suck.

Comments: Post a Comment