<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 17, 2003

Man...I'm writing this from James' house.. and he's just kind of sitting there, listening to really depressing music.
Not that that matters... Erin and Adam are going out official now (finally) and I feel a little better... It was a foregone conclusion ALONG time ago, i've known for too long... It kind of hurts, I feel a little betrayed. I am not going to do anything about it except move on, I guess. I'm going to lunch with donald and sarah tommorow, we're going to Jana's. tonight i went to Taste of India with my cousins from Colorado Springs, bt unfortuntely the guy I wanted to talk to about getting a job wasn't there. I was sick most of today, I have bronchitis, i think. It's annoying, and I missed a midterm which I know I can make up (so Iam not worried)
I didn't put a period there. that's okay, though. I really don't care, I really don't know.

Here I've been waiting
Music sways with the darkness
I wish this would change

Comments: Post a Comment