<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 16, 2003

Let me tell you about my day. I don't know how to rate it, like most "Erik" days, it randomly fluctualted. I went to class and got a midterm back (which I didn't really do that well on) and started worrying about my mom letting me move into the apartment next semester, and then I started worrying she was going to want to take me out of school. Then I went to Chili's with Wes and his girlfriend, Heather, and some of his other friends. That was pretty cool. I got my new cell phone! Hurray! Unfortunately, instead of being able to get the surprise that Sarah apparently baked me, she got grounded... :( which makes me sad because this will be like the second week that things got spoiled and I wish she wasn't grounded... I just hope the desert doesn't spoil. Maybe I'll go over and take Sarah a surprise tommorow or something, like a get ungrounded soon card. Who knows?
I have decided that I need to get more sleep and find myself a girlfriend. It would help. that's all for now

I breathe eternity
Tears of stone fall from my eyes
My last view of sky

Comments: Post a Comment