<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 13, 2003

MAN! I feel so smart! I reformatted my html Template for this page and now look at it! To think it was plain ol' sanddollar not that long ago....
My calc class rules so much ass right now. I have until december to do this pretty easy group project. it will be work, but easy. So I am looking forward to it.
It seems that whatever conflict I may have had with my roommate is temporarily resolved. Pamela and Wes still hate each other, though... which is going to cause alot of problems in the dorms.... (and yes I know a lot is the right way to say alot)
My fortune cookie said "prepare today for the demands of tommorow." Kind of interesting if you know the standard fortune cookie ending...

Shallow songs rebound
Off lanterened cavernous walls
Sweat drenches my face



Comments: Post a Comment