<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 12, 2003

hows it going folks! today was kind of interesting, one of my friends turned 21. we went and saw "Lost in Translation," which turned out to be really good (surprising to me, because I hate Bill Murray).
I haven't posted anything on here, much less BEEN on here, in the last couple of months. I finally got my computer fixed and decided i wanted to get back on the internet, but it's been awhile.
Lots has happened this semester, really. Erin and I broke up but are on mostly friendly terms (which is good, it's a little rough but I'm pulling through) and I was mad at Adam for awhile (which I'm mostly over) but really it's going okay. I have this major problem applying myself, I really have to work at it, hard. It's not as if I don't have fun in class, and I am not all that lazy. It's more like sometimes it's just easier NOT to do things... and let life float by me. once in awhile I question what my purpose is here, what am I supposed to do in this world?
To make matters worse, wes is probably going to have to move out... which sucks. I have been thinking about moving into an apartment with some of my other friends next month, and that would be cool, but I am afraid of losing contact with dorm folk that I have made into good friends since I was here.
I question what I believe, and I question God. I wish the answers were easy and that life didn't change so much, but I know I can make it through the tough times... I've done it before.
To end on a happier note, I really like my calculus teacher this year, he makes it so much easier than the teacher I had last time.

I saw a bluebird
sitting peacfully alone
his song makes the sky

this is erik, (a.k.a The Thumbless Wonder or Captain Thumbless) signing off.
(adam! you wanted a mention, so here's one for you! I will try to always end in a hiaku, whether goofy, sad, funny, or plain good. the next one will somehow RELATE to or be about you! goodluck !)


Comments: Post a Comment