<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 13, 2003

today was pretty good- until it sucked. I went to sleep late last night, and felt kind of bad because Erin wanted to go to church this morning and I kind of blew her off. I said something like I wanted to go back to sleep, but then all I had were guilty dreams of me avoiding someone based on the fact that I feel strange every time I go around them.
I also had this crazy dream about looking for Dr. Jekkyl's lost treasure- his inventions and things. It was pretty crazy. evidently Dr. Jekkyl finally wound up in a woman's body, he thought he had a right cure and didn't... So we were looking for all of his treasure. Sarah K. accidentally leaned up against a fence post, and a secret passage opened up, and we found the treasure, which was gaurded by these boobie traps. It was basically a puzzle. It would cycle in and out, like one minute there would be flames, and then these spinning balls with spikes, and then all these cocroaches, and a couple of other things like lightning and mirrors. Well, I was sitting there trying to find a pattern when I suddenly realized that the cocroaches were basically harmless, and that while they were "gaurding" the treasure, I could reach in and turn the trap off. I had to be fast, though. well, it worked, and there were all these crazy medicines and some random umbrella that made the holder float and then the journals of Jekkyl. those were pretty informative, let me tell you. he had some formulas for stuff in there that would make the poorest man richer than the richest... like how to do a sex change, a real one, with out any surgery, how to turn a cat into a man (and vice versa) temporarily, and of course the classical Jekkyl/Hide formula. there were others, but I don't really remember them so well.
It's not like there was a point to that dream or anything.
When I finally woke up I went over to my house and watched this terrible horror movie called "silent Killers" or somesuch about mutated rattlesnakes... it was horrible, as I said...
then I got in this huge fight with my roommate (which I worked out eventually) and decided that dorm politics suck so much balls it isn't funny.
ERIK

Tawny Owl waits
Barnyard mouse scurries homeward
These silences kill



Comments: Post a Comment