<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 14, 2003

My car is having problems again... this timeit seems to be burning way too much gasoline or there is just a lot of gasoline smell... It's probably somewhere in the EEC, but there might be some carbon buildup... I need to clean the injectors any way, and it's possible that this weekend I may be learning how to take apart and put back together my cylinders...
On a different subject, I went to a spanish class at my church today, one that I have been going to off and on for about two months. It was kind of strange, Adam and Erin were there, and It had been awhile since I had seen Erin.. it was kind of unsettling at first. I kind of warmed up to being there, though, and it wasn't a bad night.
although the fact that me and erin seem to be barely speaking bothers me. I know it must be this way.... the aftermath of a breakup is still hard, and it probably won't ever get totally better, but mostly, eventually.

I kind of babbled there for awhile, but then I realize that that's okay, because I am writing this down to help myself figure out my feelings, and not for any person who may be reading it fore themselves.

I'm probably coming down with bronchitis.

Dark winter awaits
I turn this corner alone
For once on my own

Comments: Post a Comment