<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 20, 2003

I went to a young democrats meeting tonight. It really sucked, I was surprised. It went on for about 2 hours... and the guy was so SOO hardcore it was scary. he said, and I qoute, "I don't think I can think of anything worse than being a republican." he really hated on republicans, MASSIVELY. I mean, come on. I am a democrat, but holy shit! people have a right to their beliefs.
If I could I'd be independent... but nevermind. Independents SUCK in the GRAND old state of Oklahoma.
I am watching The matrix reloaded again. man this movie is better each time I see it. Neo really shouldn't open his mouth, but the fight scenes (even though they are overdone and LONG) rock so much! just watch neo. everytime he is hit, it's like "it was supposed to happen" or somesuch.
annnnyway Cati is playing with amica so I have to watch her carefully (I am worried that Amica might bite her or something! :))

Watch the fire die
Wonder if it was alive
It comes at a price




Comments: Post a Comment