<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 5, 2005

factual basis 

if you're reading this and you're considering moving into an apartment somewhere in Norman, OK, Steer clear of University Commons. The first year I lived here it was okay, but this year the service has been SOOOOO bad and SOOOO contradictory that I will never live here again.

What do I mean by contradictory? At least 5 times in the last month of dealing with the office staff, they have directly contradicted not only one another, but themselves, at least that many times.
From pet policies to who is moving where when and what their policy is on co-ed apartments, They don't seem to have any idea what is going on and it's been screwing us (mostly my two roommates) over.


So please, know that I'm both slow to anger and generally a forgiving person, and DON'T move into University Commons, 1111 Oaktree Avenue, Norman, OK 73072.

Comments: Post a Comment