<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 12, 2005

I saw a billboard advertisment I'd have to politely disagagree with- It said

"The weather doesn't stop me from doing my job.
--Billboard"

Now, I've seen a lot of these billboard ads to encourage people to USE billboards- some of them read "I never call in sick" or "I never get stuck in traffic" and those are fine, but this one- I just don't agree.
If you get hit by a tornado, it doesn't matter how many overlapping sheets of paper you're made out of. You're not going to be standing. THIS IS OKLAHOMA! Tornados happen. Frequently.

Dumb billboards.

We had to fire a cashier yesterday. She stole something close to 900.00 over the last two or three weeks, and she didn't even TRY to cover her tracks. Jesus Christ. how FUCKING stupid do you have to be?!!? You don't think someone is going to notice? IDIOTS!
She was even whining about being "all the way over in register 1 [where customers can't see me].I just don't understand why they put me down here by myself!"

OH really? seemed OBVIOUS to me, You've been isolated, bitch. Did it not occur to you that no one else is in that damn register? Ever? Just you? Oh no? yeah, she stole 150 bucks that day, too.

This reinforces how much I HATE PEOPLE. I'm losing count of the number of people who've been fired while I've been working there- is it EIGHT now? Maybe NINE? TEN? In almost 8 MONTHS? I have no idea. but you know what might bug me the most is the fact that FOUR of those people were fired out of Customer Service.

A couple months ago I caught one of my employees doing fraudulent refunds- and it AMAZES me that she was doing it the way she was- I had told her the week before that someone else had been caught doing the same thing. She'd been there for THREE WEEKS! OH MY GOD. IDIOTS. I HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH.

Let's see... what else is going on? Right- I found a beer I can actually drink! It's called Harp, and it's brewed by those good folks who brew guiness. It's a light beer, though- A lager. pretty good- if you drink beer give it a shot.

Wes moved out, that was a fairly quiet event...

I got DOOM 3 and I've pretty much played it into the ground. It's freakin' awesome, but I have some major complaints about the AI in the game.

Things are going excellently well with Tracy, who is of course the sexiest woman I know. :) I love her- and that's pretty awesome. Talk about highs and lows.

GROWL! there's got to be something else, considering I haven't posted in at least a fortnight.

AH! There's a band called Kings of Convenience- check them out! Ben had an away message up that had a link to a music video by them, and damn if it didn't KICK. ASS.

Went to another Wilco concert a couple weeks ago, it was freaking awesome.

Work is going well... I'm all through with PIC training and onto runnin' the store my way. That is, getting things done.

AND FINALLY, I hope no one from Albertsons knows I have this. because Damn, I could get fired. Or maybe not. I don't know.

Comments:
Wes moved out??? what for?
 
Post a Comment