<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jan 24, 2005

fucking christ! life is interesting. 

I just switched over the the firefox web broweser? yeah, I'm never going back to internet explorer. ever.

in other news, Wilco was mentioned in the latest "WIRED" magazine as the future of music, because they not only don't sound like whiny bitches over music sharing, they encourage it. James, if you read this anymore you should read the article, but basically? they kick ass.

in other other news, I had to fill out a police report today and most likely get someone arrested. too bad, shouldn't have been stealing.


anyway, that's the update. oh, right. I almost forgot- it's my nature to bury myself in something else when bullshit like this happens, so I'm going to try to write again. :) I came up with two awesome ideas today, allthough one of them is in some way based upon an idea from the book The Subtle Knife. it's okay- everyone uses stuff LIKE what I'm talking about from time to time. Ask, and I might tell!

Comments: Post a Comment