<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sep 16, 2004

I should be asleep. but I'm not. whoops!

went to eat dinner with my parents at the service station today, and then my mom got me some new sunglasses and a new alarm clock (which is really cool!)
the clock set itself when I plugged it in. weird.
the sunglasses look sexy on me (of course.)
and the servive station has a tasty bleu cheese sauce burger.

played SC with Manders and Wes, lost to wes first game, and then won the second one. pretty fun- Wes is getting a lottt better with protoss, and Amanda got waaayyyy better with the terrans (she took out one of the enemies by herself!)

hmm. what else? I work a full day tommorow, starting in... 7 hours. yay for me, what a moron.
oh, and James is getting Wilco tickets, and I'm going to the zoo sunday, so it's all packed, and all fun.



Comments:
So dorky, soooooooo dorky =P
 
You give up writing man?
 
Post a Comment