<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sep 9, 2004

"hey everybody!
as you may or may not know, my good friend Nikki Acton is getting married sometime next month- so if you DO know her, you might be getting an invitation in the mail soon!
I don't know all the details yet, and the name of the groom can not be currently disclosed, because I believe Nikki will kill me if I disclose it, and that's her info to tell. Location, Catering, and time have not been set, either.
Please look forward to more updates!"

you can also check the "1,000 words or more" sidebar link for a more comprehensive update, as I assume Nikki will be posting one there soon.

At first, I was fairly apprehensive of the idea of one of my friends getting married. After thinking about it for quite a while, I've become (more apprehensive) relaxed to the situation. People get married all the time, it's a natural part of life.

In other news, I now have an AK-47 stock on my wall, along with a katana. Yes, that's right, a katana. anyway, I was thinking of getting a tanto and a wakizashi and finishing the set off so I can cleanly commit seppuku.


Comments: Post a Comment