<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sep 5, 2004

7 in the morning.... this is bad practice.

on wednesday, I start orientation for my job at albertsons. it makes me happy and anxious and ill all at once.

AS for being ill, It's pretty much like a liquid aenima around here- don't eat the 83/27 meat, ever!
yeah, that was a bad experience... anyway, I made a post earlier about sophie's antics in regards to my keyboard, and i started a short story- but thanks to this A key that doesn't work (ben your keyboard is very helpful, thanks, but half the keys are stuck...) it's hard work typing.

Right now I'm using the keys on one half of ben's keyboard, and half the keys on the other side of mine.

I was in a really crappy mood earlier tonight. I don't know why- maybe it WAS that time of month, again. (meh.)
picked up Crichton's Prey, I don't know if I will read it right now- I'm sooo impatient to get back to work on my stories....!
that's all for now. you guys have a goodnight. it's too bad none of you know how to leave any form of feedback... ;)

Comments: Post a Comment