<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 14, 2004

life. 

yesterday there was an itch under my right thumbnail. do you have any idea how much that sucks?!?!?

wait- now i know you are most likely thinking "why does that suck so much? why did you target that, specifically, to complain about? just scratch it!"

Amanda told me that when I yelled DAMMIT loudly, and proceeded to bash my right hand against a table. she said, "hey, scratch it!" and she made scratchy motions- in the thin air where my right thumbnail should be.

do you have any idea how much that sucks?! I doubt any of you will ever be "amputees" or WHATEVER for any reason- and I'm glad this is amusing you thanks- but if you ever are, maybe you'll understand just how much it sucks to have a part of yourself itch that no longer exists.

on the other hand (man I'm glad I'm not trying to pun), I'm proud of myself- because I kick ass. right thumb or no, I can do it all anyway. even thumb war.
granted- it was someone drunk I beat in thumb wars, but still.
it is amusing that every finger on my right hand is as strong as two on the left, though. it's amazing how nature will make up for things, if you'll let it. and the span between my first and middle fingers on my right hand is greater than the span on the left.....
man, I love plasticity.

yeah, yeah, laugh while you have the chance.

Comments: Post a Comment