<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 10, 2004

Ramblings, RAMBLINGS 

allrighty, I'd like to thank Blogger and Google for whooping inordinate amounts of ass. thanks guys, you rule. a lot. I like the set up of my new blog- but I don't like the way the template was written out to begin with... meh

I put up a new blog, my writing stuff. it's pretty ridiculous, I truly have no idea what all I'll put in there, I just wrote some crappy post about who influenced me some and what things are like. I'm sure I'll add more.
I'm currently listening to this huge mix of music that I generally put on while playing starcraft. While you're playing starcraft, you don't pay attention to the music quite as much, but now that I'm writing instead, I'm listening to it. I apparently included a crapload of fairly depressing songs. Like Moby's "Everloving," that's on right now and I'd say it's depressing as hell- but then Play is probably the most depressing cd for me, EVER.
Give Jars of Clay, Porcupine Tree, Ben Folds, Dredg, The Goo Goo Dolls, Tool, The Postal Service, Deathcab for Cutie, Wilco, and David Gray all a shot, I'd say. they're some of my favorites, I suppose. it's hard to keep track of them all.
right now it's "Truce" by Jars of Clay. I'm sure you all wanted the ridiculous by-play of what I'm listening to, so as long as this is gonna be, I'll keep saying. Man, I don't need to be stoned to be totally impressed with this song :D.
You ever get on AIM right as someone you wanted to talk to leaves? you can see their little name in italics and faded, and you're like "well SHIT." but there's nothing you can do.
It's like passing a friend on the street while driving- "damn I wanted to talk to them but..."
Now it's "All the Feeling" by Ester Drang. this is allright, too.

If I thought half of you would read all of this, I'd post my bad news here, but as it is, I think I'm gonna start a new post for that...

Comments: Post a Comment