<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 14, 2004

*sigh........*

don't you just hate it when you're in a situation- and there's something to say- but it's pointless useless won't accomplish anything and in fact will only make the situation worse?
but you really, REALLY, want to say it, whatever "it" IS?
it's like knowing someone is wrong, but knowing if you say so they'll just get angry, or refuse to listen.
it's like wanting, WANTING to tell the honest truth when it will just dig a hole and bury you flat.
it's like wanting to tell someone that they have an absolutely monstrous zit on their face, but you just can't.
okay, so that one was a crappy example of what I mean.
it's like so many things. but it isn't one of them.

.....

the washing machine in the apartment that I'm in the process of moving into has an interesting problem- the metal on the inside ring is all corroded- so, washing clothes in it is FUN. it leaves highly corroded metal (I have no idea what kind) on the clothes, which is truly awEsome.

.... and the kitchen light doesn't work, either. and it's nothing I personally can fix. which sucks.

Amanda got a new stereo for her car- except that either a fuse is currently blown or it wasn't grounded properly. I'm gonna look at it later and see if I can't fix it...

Erin and Adam (or Adam and Erin? does anyone know? I mean, is there a rule? alphabetical or not, folks?) are takin' off for grinnell on the 19th,

and I just want to scream something at someone totally different.


me and James talked about bisexual experiences. that was interesting.
the big question is- are we naturally not bisexual, or is it because society has filled our heads with lots of bull?
I don't know. but it would just be unnerving to have a bisexual experience with a guy- even one who was "cool" enough- or whatever.

man. I don't know why I even mutter about anything.


*sigh........*



Comments: Post a Comment