<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 13, 2004

allrighty.
I mentioned I saw van helsing, maybe? It was allright... I wouldn't see it again... the high point was Hugh Jackman and the lead lady, just them. not them whooping ass, no. Just them. that's all.

I want to go see "the village," the new M. Knight Shalamayan (or however you spell it) movie that is coming out. it should whoop ass, judging by his earlier work.

also, there's another movie coming out that COULD be good- The chronicles of Riddick. I am not particularly a fan of Vin Diesel, I think he's a little below average talented, but perhaps it will be good. and of course, troy is coming out, too. and I wanna see that.
I almost forgot! the sequel of Bourne Identity is also on its way, and I want to see it, too. I'm sure it will be allright.

I intend to go see Dawn of the Dead with rex, tommorow or something in the Dollar Theatre. maybe... it will be good.

Comments: Post a Comment