<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 11, 2004

To Kyle. A kid I don't ever want to be compared to again- even if he redeems himself.
He recently played 3 girls pretty well, as far as I'm concerned. he told them he was their friend, acted interested, and then, suddenly, dropped them when all of a sudden he had a new girl.
I watched his behavior with Nikki, I saw some of the things he had said about being more than just friendly- and now he's saying he doesn't care. how nice. go HERE for Kyle's post that I responded to with this.

JESUS CHRIST, Kyle! I was fucking IN Kansas with you and Nikki and Amanda! you'd best not forget that! I watched you lay your head on Nikki's leg- perhaps you were just being friendly- but for some damned reason or other she thought you were her BEST FRIEND! Your behavior contradicts what you claim in your post about not being interested.

don't you get it? if you don't care, then you LET HER KNOW! and you should have called her back like you promised and told her that! she told me "I don't care if there isn't a chance I just want to know, now" and you never answered your phone, called her back once at 9 in the morning and then never called again when she promised!

I don't care if you aren't INTERESTED, but you're supposed to be her friend! and friends DON'T ignore one another, friends DON'T allow friends to think certain things!

so, you normally laid your head on her leg? okay, nice. SHE didn't think so.

let's move onto Amanda, shall we? you talked to her on the phone- and then suddenly CUT OFF COMMUNICATION without letting her know what is going on?? that's right, REAL friendly.

you are/were supposed to be a friend! what about how you still hung out with Nikki when you were with desiree (or whatever her name was). granted- I don't have your side- but I do know you ignored her phone calls and AVOIDED her. and apparently started ignoring some other girl, too. even if you weren't interested.... they THOUGHT they were your friends. are you saying they aren't? because by posting "I don't care" you aren't coming across as a friend.

Man, Kyle. you really are such a gentleman. telling people you're their friend and then avoiding them and letting them think things that as far as I was concerned, perhaps could be true."



I'm not sure if he will delete the post or block me or what, but I'd almost like him to. because I'm sure that lots of people would come down on him if he did.

IF he does delete my post, I will repost it. allthough I'm worried I might offend nikki with some of that stuff. but if he blocks me, I'd like it if people told him what a gentleman he was.

Comments: Post a Comment