<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 10, 2004

WOWIE. a new blogger. 

the new blogger look is going to take some getting used to. it's... I'm not sure it's easier. perhaps it is.

that's not what I wanted to post about, though. I really wanted to post about what's going on. I'm supposed to be getting three hours of sleep before I move out of my apartment completely tommorow, and all I can think about is writing more of my book, Finder's side story, and then- tracy.
how strange. in the middle of moving out, and I just don't care a whole lot....
I shaved my hair. down to a quarter inch. which is crazy, it's the shortest it's ever been.
I also just realized something- I type along just fine until I frigging start to think about it. and then I become conscious and start to mess up and have to look at the keys. how annoying.

that's all for now.

Comments: Post a Comment