<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Apr 15, 2004

SO I tried to use the cat trap last night, I wrote a more detailed post in collected chaos... I seem to be using that one more often, for now.
It worked... but I didn't catch sophie because she wasn't around. It needs some work, though, I think. I'll have to modify a couple things today, and the bait I use will have to be MUCH more appealing, I think. dry catfood is all good and well, but... I think a haunch of red meat would work better. or something.
Maybe I could catch that fox... but then I have no idea what I would do with it... :)

anyway, I'm doing alot of things today. I'm going to work at margarita's again, and try to finish the neighbor's yard, too. in addition, Lora's coming over and we're havign spaghetti. sounds good to me. :) that's about all, I'm going to get a tad bit of rest, here for a while.

Comments: Post a Comment